Bitesize Mini Golf Course
This is our bitesize portable golf course, perfect for smaller places where you may have other activities in mind, where space may be limited or when the budget is tight!
Our minigolf course design is unique, lightweight, modular and highly portable. Our Bitesize golf course is as it suggests and still works as a generous 4 holes that would work in a conference break out area, networking event, a hotel foyer, terrace or courtyard. Purchase our bitesize course for your facility as a way to build team areas, to use at marketing events to promote your brand or for just a bit of office mini golf fun!
Not ready to buy yet? Contact us to discuss custom delivery, staffing, branding and other options.The package consists of:
- 12 x 1msq astro grass tiles
- Foam edge bumpers
- Assorted obstacle pieces
- 4 rubber headed putters
- 4 low bounce balls
- Each astro grass tile is 1000mm x 1000mm x 18mm.
- The astro grass tile is formed with a closed cell EVA base (11mm) and a synthetic durable grass effect surface (7mm).
- Compliant with European Safety Standard on Safety of Toys EN71 Part 1, Mechanical and Physical Properties EN71 Part 2, Flammability of Toys and EN71 Part 3.
- Manufactured to ISO9001 standards.
- Foam edge bumpers are formed with PE (Polyethylene) and are closed cell foam, which is non-porous and waterproof.
- A variety of lengths to suit players of different ages and sizes
- Head colours: Black, Green or purple
- Steel shaft
- Rubber head with alignment marks
- Special low bounce mini golf balls specially designed for use on indoor and outdoor mini golf/crazy golf courses.
- Has low flight so will not damage glass or mirrors.
- Dimpled surface like regular golf balls
- Variety of colours
- Acapulco, (an inward spiral to the cup)
- Daytona - a banked curve
- Maze - multiple ramps, but only one leads to the hole!
- Tower - a fortified castle where your ball needs to go between the battlements
- Volcano - a good test of putting stroke weight
- Warm Up - a putting cup for taking warm up shots
- 360 - a loop-the-loop obstacle
- Suitable for 1 to 4 players
- Rows for 18 holes
- Custom designs available
- Can be branded with your logo
My Minigolf obstacles - sturdy injection-moulded obstacles in a variety of challenging shapes:
"The good news is that since adding the crazy golf to our website yesterday, we've had five jobs booked in for it on top of the one next week! Not a bad response! Thanks for all your help – I will be ordering more equipment from you in the future"
Cindy Kukielka – PortaPutt, Wales
"I would just like to say it’s a great product, it’s been popular at the events we have used it in, great for all the family to get involved with, we have added some whirly flowers and garden gnomes to give it some colour, setting up is getting quicker the more we do it!"
Matt – Big Bounce
"We purchased a Putterfingers Course in September 2012 and haven't looked back! It's been a great success at all the events and parties we have attended. The course is durable, challenging and great fun to play for all ages. The service and support from Putterfingers has been second to none too. Shelley, the Sales Manager, has been most helpful in providing advice on how to identify new business opportunities. We have also received exceptional levels of service when ordering additional accessories since purchasing the course."
Cindy Kukielka – PortaPutt, Wales