Click & Collect Crazy Golf Hire: Challenge Putt
Click & Collect Challenge Putt Mini Golf
Challenge Putt is a one-hole mini-golf challenge for guests to compete and see who can sink that hole in one. A great way to spark some competition amongst guests.
Our click and collect hire options are a cost-effective way to include mini golf as part of your entertainment.
For Click & Collect, just pop by our HQ in Thetford, Norfolk and our friendly team will help you load the equipment into your vehicle. All equipment will be provided unboxed to make transport even easier. Take a look at the images to see how this equipment will fit into a standard car.
We provide full setup instructions to help you get started. Challenge Putt mini golf should take approximately 5-10 minutes to set up.
** Weekend Value Deal **
Hire our Click & Collect courses for a full weekend at no additional charge. Collect on Friday and return on Monday for the standard price.
Contact us to discuss hire details like availability and collection.
Click & Collect Hire Price: £79.00 including VAT.
Challenge Putt comes with everything you need to set up your own mini-tournament or just allow people to have a try.
- 3 x 1msq astro grass tiles (makes 1 hole of golf)
- 6 x Foam edge bumpers
- 3 x My Minigolf obstacles
- 3 x rubber headed putters
- 3 x low bounce balls
Contact us for collection details and availability.
- Astro grass tiles are waterproof, UV treated and stain resistant.
- Punch holes to the base foam to assist with drainage.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- High density and durable, easy to maintain grass effect surface.
- Easy to assemble, interlocking pieces are best treated like a big jigsaw puzzle!
- Safe fall height and course makes it easy for wheelchair users to manoeuvre on and off the course.
- Foam edge bumpers adhere to the course material to keep the ball in play.
- Each astro grass tile is 1000mm x 1000mm x 18mm.
- The astro grass tile is formed with a closed cell EVA base (11mm) and a synthetic durable grass effect surface (7mm).
- Compliant with European Safety Standard on Safety of Toys EN71 Part 1, Mechanical and Physical Properties EN71 Part 2, Flammability of Toys and EN71 Part 3.
- Manufactured to ISO9001 standards.
- Foam edge bumpers are formed with PE (Polyethylene) and are closed cell foam, which is non-porous and waterproof.