Schools Monstersize Mini Golf Course
SCHOOLS MONSTERSIZE CRAZY GOLF COURSE
For larger groups of students, this course is the ideal choice. If you've got the space, this is the crazy golf course for you! Perfect for school wide events, such as; fundraisers, sports days, fetes and more!
There are enough holes, putters, balls, obstacles and scorecards for everybody to have a go at crazy golf, even at a large gathering.
Creates 9 large holes or 18 smaller holes.
Package consists of:
- 45 x 1msq astro grass tiles (makes 18 holes at 2 and 3sqms)
- Foam edge bumpers
- 2 My MiniGolf obstacle sets
- 36 rubber headed putters
- 36 low bounce balls
- 1000 scorecards
- Number cones 1-18
Contact us to discuss hire details like delivery and collection, pricing, and any special requirements.
- Astro grass tiles are waterproof, UV treated and stain resistant.
- Punch holes to the base foam to assist with drainage.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- High density and durable, easy to maintain grass effect surface.
- Easy to assemble, interlocking pieces are best treated like a big jigsaw puzzle!
- Safe fall height and course makes it easy for wheelchair users to manoeuvre on and off the course.
- Foam edge bumpers adhere to the course material to keep the ball in play.
- Stores away in a minimum space footprint of 1m x 1.5m.
- 9 hole course can fit into the back of most domestic vehicles.
- Each astro grass tile is 1000mm x 1000mm x 18mm.
- The astro grass tile is formed with a closed cell EVA base (11mm) and a synthetic durable grass effect surface (7mm).
- Compliant with European Safety Standard on Safety of Toys EN71 Part 1, Mechanical and Physical Properties EN71 Part 2, Flammability of Toys and EN71 Part 3.
- Manufactured to ISO9001 standards.
- Foam edge bumpers are formed with PE (Polyethylene) and are closed cell foam, which is non-porous and waterproof.
"We love the course. It is really well put together and can see it will be long lasting. It is easy enough for the pupils to create their own hole and adds an element of teamwork to the lesson. Pupils from reception to year 6 have all had a go on the course and all enjoy it."
-Mr Templerley, Westfield School