Schools Bitesize Mini Golf Course
Our compact 4 hole mini golf course is perfect for engaging small groups of students. Let's take a closer look at what our portable golf course has to offer. It's an ideal choice for smaller spaces where you may have other activities in mind, encounter limited space, or need to stick to a tight budget!
Our mini golf course design is truly one-of-a-kind. It's lightweight, modular, and highly portable. As the name suggests, our Bitesize golf course features a generous 4 holes, making it suitable for a variety of settings such as curricular activities, break time fun, social and team bonding sessions. Consider acquiring our Bitesize course for your school to create team-building spaces, use it at fetes or school events.
Not ready to buy yet? Contact us to discuss custom delivery, staffing, branding and other options.The package consists of:
- 12 x 1msq astro grass tiles
- Foam edge bumpers
- Assorted obstacle pieces
- 4 rubber headed putters
- 4 low bounce balls
- Each astro grass tile is 1000mm x 1000mm x 18mm.
- The astro grass tile is formed with a closed cell EVA base (11mm) and a synthetic durable grass effect surface (7mm).
- Compliant with European Safety Standard on Safety of Toys EN71 Part 1, Mechanical and Physical Properties EN71 Part 2, Flammability of Toys and EN71 Part 3.
- Manufactured to ISO9001 standards.
- Foam edge bumpers are formed with PE (Polyethylene) and are closed cell foam, which is non-porous and waterproof.
- A variety of lengths to suit players of different ages and sizes
- Head colours: Black, Green or purple
- Steel shaft
- Rubber head with alignment marks
- Special low bounce mini golf balls specially designed for use on indoor and outdoor mini golf/crazy golf courses.
- Has low flight so will not damage glass or mirrors.
- Dimpled surface like regular golf balls
- Variety of colours
My Minigolf obstacles - sturdy injection-moulded obstacles in a variety of challenging shapes:
- Acapulco, (an inward spiral to the cup)
- Daytona - a banked curve
- Maze - multiple ramps, but only one leads to the hole!
- Tower - a fortified castle where your ball needs to go between the battlements
- Volcano - a good test of putting stroke weight
- Warm Up - a putting cup for taking warm up shots
- 360 - a loop-the-loop obstacle
- Suitable for 1 to 4 players
- Rows for 18 holes
- Custom designs available
- Can be branded with your logo
"We love the course. It is really well put together and can see it will be long lasting. It is easy enough for the pupils to create their own hole and adds an element of teamwork to the lesson. Pupils from reception to year 6 have all had a go on the course and all enjoy it."
-Mr Templerley, Westfield School